In addition to the Faculty Vitality Survey©, we are also offering the opportunity to participate in the biennial administration of our Department Chair 360° Leadership Survey©. Every other year, Indiana University School of Medicine conducts this survey for faculty to provide feedback on their chair’s leadership skills. Each of the survey items are mapped to six competency areas:
- Leadership and team development
- Performance and talent management
- Emotional intelligence, self-awareness, and personal attributes
- Vision and strategic planning
- Communication skills
- Commitment to the tripartite mission
The feedback is anonymous and presented in the aggregate. Data allow you to review trends in leadership, promising practices and areas of development for department chairs at-large.