Our program is committed to ensuring an equitable and transparent recruitment process for our applicants. To
ensure this, we:
- Utilize a holistic approach to reviewing applications, seeking future colleagues whose experiences and
strength reflect our program values of excellence, diversity & inclusion, compassion & community, curiosity
- Never invite more applications than the number of interview spots we can honor.
- Require all faculty participating in recruitment to undergo additional bias prevention training.
- Utilize virtual recruitment and standardized behavioral interview questions to reduce bias.
- Do not use attendance at optional open houses or other on-site opportunities in interview for ranking decisions.