Imaris Software by Bitplane is an interactive visualization and analysis software for 3D and time-lapse microscopic images. It offers a wizard-driven interface providing a clean and straight forward way of segmenting and quantifying objects of interest in 3D and with time. It is suitable for processing big datasets and provides a plethora of quantifications characterizing cell and object shapes, intensities and colocalizations.
The Core Facility Package is built around the main Imaris Core supporting 3D/4D rendering, object detection and snapshots/animations, and includes the following:
- Four segmentation modules: ‘Spots’ to segment spot-like structures, ‘Surfaces’ to segment any shape of structures, ‘Cell’ to segment and analyze cells and their compartments, and ‘Filament Tracer’ to trace filamentous structures like neurons and vessels,
- Measurements Pro -to report and interact with detected object measurements
- Coloc – to visualize and quantify colocalized regions
- Vantage – to plot in 1D-4D and compare groups with statistical tests
- Tracking - to track motion in 2D/3D, detect divisions and create lineage tree
- ClearView GPU-accelerated Deconvolution,
- Stitcher - to precisely align and stitch multiple image tiles
- Batch – to process multiple images based on saved protocols for batch analysis
- XT to customize analysis with Matlab, Python, Java
Free Imaris Viewer (for displaying raw images, Imaris segmentation images, making snapshots and simple animations)
Image Converter (to pre-covert raw images to Imaris IMS format)
Explore Imaris learning resources.