Faculty, fellows, staff and students in the Division of Clinical Pharmacology at IU School of Medicine regularly contribute to the research and study of clinical pharmacology as well as the education of future practitioners through engaging local events. News and upcoming events in this division are posted as they become available.
13th Annual Indiana Therapeutic Response Modeling Program Symposium
We are delighted to announce that the 13th Annual Indiana CTSI Disease and Therapeutic Response Modeling Symposium, will take place Tuesday, February 27 to Thursday, February 29, 2024, at Hine Hall in Indianapolis, IN on the vibrant IUPUI campus.
This will be a collaboration between the Maternal and Pediatric Precision in Therapeutics (MPRINT) Hub and the Indiana CTSI Modeling & Simulation Program.
Anticipated activities include:
- Highlight applications of pharmacometric modeling
- Model-informed drug development in maternal and pediatric populations
- Speakers representing academia, industry, and regulatory agencies
- Tutorial sessions
- Career development lessons
- Professional growth opportunities
Please mark your calendars for this special event!