a. Graduate of medical school in the United States or Canada accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME).
b. Graduate of college of osteopathic medicine in the United States accredited by the American Osteopathic Association (AOA).
c. Graduate of medical school outside the United States or Canada who meets one of the following qualifications:
1) Has received a currently valid certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates prior to appointment, or,
2) Has a full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in a US licensing jurisdiction in which they are training.
d. Graduate of medical school outside the United States who has completed a Fifth Pathway program provided by an LCME-accredited medical school.
e. The preferred Visa permitting graduate medical education training is the J-1 visa sponsored by the ECFMG.
f. Under special circumstances the following Visas may be considered by the Program Director and GME:
1) J-2 accompanied with Employment Authorization Form I-688B
2) F-1 for one year of residency
3) H1-B or 0-1B
4) Other visas may be considered