Welcome to the Indiana University School of Medicine Pediatric Endocrinology Fellowship Program. Our program is dedicated to training future pediatric endocrinologists who will become talented clinicians, researchers, and leaders in the field.
The aims of our fellowship program are to:
- Provide top-notch comprehensive training to the next generation of clinician-educators and physician-scientists who will become future academic leaders
- Provide a supportive and inclusive learning environment in which scientific inquiry, creative collaboration, and the free exchange of ideas will flourish
- Inspire each trainee to reach his or her potential
- Offer outstanding training opportunities in clinical and basic research
- Instill in our fellows an appreciation for reflective practice that fosters a dedication to lifelong learning and quality care
To meet these aims, we seek out physicians who are excited about learning and advancing their careers. We carefully nurture the strengths and interests of our fellows, building a learning environment that allows each fellow the flexibility to achieve his or her personal goals. We maintain high-quality didactics, including lectures, journal clubs, and case conferences. Our faculty provides mentorship at all levels, including clinical guidance, research mentoring, and career advising. We seek regular feedback from fellows and our faculty to continually enhance the program.
As you browse through this site, you will learn more about the unique advantages our program has to offer. Please reach out to us if you need more information.
John Fuqua, MD
Erica Eugster, MD